Edinburgh Blog

I was looking forward to seeing and exploring Edinbrugh the most on this trip. It mostly stems from my love for the show Outlander so I really fell into the love of the culture and the history. When we went on our guided tour and our tour guide called out the famous spots that Outlander was filmed in, I was so excited to see it in person. I really enjoyed seeing the Edinburgh Castle since it’s like a little town inside. I also really enjoyed seeing Calton Hill where I saw the national monument and you could oversee the whole city from above. Lastly, I was able to go on a ghost tour where we learned of some of the long ago hauntings that have occurred throughout the city that add to the interesting aspects that make up Edinburgh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dublin Blog

Introductory Blog

Mrs. Dalloway Blog #1