General Post

We are less than a week away from being in Scotland! I am very excited to finally be traveling after talking so much about it. I remember when I was still in high school I always said I wanted to study abroad when I go to college. Well covid hit freshman year. Then covid was still impacting us sophomore year. Then it was my junior year and I finally decided to sign up for a trip! Now senior year is just about over and the trip is days away! It ended up working out perfectly that I could sign up for the Scotland/England/Ireland trip in the summer of 2023 as I will soon be starting a full time position when we return home. I cannot believe that time is finally here (or almost here). I honestly am most excited about trying out all the different foods and local cafes and pubs. I think dining is one of the best ways to connect with people and the culture because who doesn’t love food and good company. There is nothing specific to my “bucket list” I really like to go with the flow and see where my feet take me. I am interested in the architecture of the cities, the natural scenery of the land, the music, and the fashion that I know we will see just about everywhere we look. So if anyone has something they think is super interesting on our free days and wants some company, I will more than likely love to join you 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dublin Blog

Introductory Blog

Edinburgh Blog